My Favorite Caribbean Islands
Let me show you my Islands one by one
Join me on a virtual
journey to the Caribbean Islands. I will also share with you my personal
experiences from years on the islands. Please see my story in the About
In the following pages I give you as much information
as possible about the Islands, including best beach
vacations, things to do in Jamaica, travel to Puerto Rico; Family Vacations and Honeymoon vacations.
Tulum Beach on the Mayan Riviera
You will find here the
latest information about the Caribbean Islands, their exotic beaches, beaches resorts and how
to get there. Once there I’ll show you how to get around. All this
coming from the more than 40 years in the Travel Industry together with
my wife Aliza.
Relax, take a comfortable seat and let us start
our tour to one of the most beautiful places on the Planet. The sights
are awe inspiring, the weather couldn’t be better and the
people are as warm as the sands and crystal clear waters that surround
Let me share with you about...
Antigua and Barbuda, the two islands nation proud of its 365
beaches, one for every day of the year. It
is located on the northeastern Caribbean.
Aruba is one of the ABC Islands together with Bonaire and
Curacao. Located on the Southern Caribbean it offers some of the best beaches
in the area, great hotels and entertainment.
Bahamas with its 700 islands and near the coasts of Florida
offer to the visitor, lots of sun, white sands and crystalline waters; and lots
of fun and entertainment.
Barbados, nicknamed the Gem of the Caribbean Sea is the
easternmost island on the group. The beaches are superb, the people, the
nicest. This is a great vacation spot.
Dominican Republic is a large Latin country with beaches to
die for. From Puerto Plata in the north to Punta Cana in the South every place
is paradise for beach-goers
Dutch Antilles is a group of Islands in the east and south
of the Caribbean. They are St Maarten, Saba, Statia, Bonaire and Curacao. It is
difficult to say which one is nicer.
French Caribbean Islands like Guadeloupe, Martinique, St
Barth, St Martin, Marie Galante and Iles des Saintes. They are all a piece of
France in the Sunny Caribbean.
Jamaica is a Mecca of Tourism in the Caribbean. The island
has developed a few cities with the best beaches as little paradises like
Montego Bay, Ocho Rios and Negril.
Puerto Rico my home for fifteen years is the complete
Caribbean destination. Puerto Rico has forests, mountains, beaches, surfing and
the best food.
St Lucia the Land of the Pitons is a surprise to every
visitor. Its volcanic beaches, great beaches resorts, lush forests and wildlife
will make for an unforgettable visit.
Turks and Caicos is a British Territory right north of
Hispaniola with the best beaches in the Planet Earth as stated by major Travel
Virgin Islands are divided into British Virgin Islands and
United States Virgin Islands.
They have in common some of the best sandy
beaches with the clearest crystalline waters of the Caribbean.
Trinidad Tobago is a two islands nation. The beaches of
Tobago and the nightlife of Trinidad is the perfect combination; and, of
course, the famous Carnival of Trinidad.
Tobago Beaches are some of the most pristine beaches in the whole Caribbean area/ This island is laid back and relaxed.
Leeward Islands are a group of small islands in the
northeastern Caribbean. The Islands run from the Virgin Islands up to
Guadeloupe. Not mentioned above are Anguilla, St Kitts, Nevis, Dominica and
Windward Islands are those in the Southern Caribbean from
Martinique to the south. The most famous are Grenada and St Vincent and the
St Lucia Pitons over the town of Soufriere
In our site you'll find all the Information you need for a
Great Caribbean Vacation
Relax as you listen to the rhythm of the waves and let your cares drift away in the world’s most exotic beaches. Jamaica Beaches or Dominican Republic Beaches, they are all here waiting for you...
Where to go in the Caribbean Islands
This region is ideal for Island Hopping. I will show you large and cosmopolitan islands with incredible amount of activities, some are ideal for Caribbean Snorkeling or any of the Caribbean Sports and some are there for that long desired moment of solitude.
You will always find your perfect corner in the Caribbean where to relax during the day and go wild in the evening.
More than 50 tropical islands that offer glistening white sand, crystal clear waters and views to die for. The area is full of little coves with white sands and crystal clear waters for your romantic moment.
Romantic and exotic beaches for
this special moment in your life. Best honeymoon places. You can even
plan your wedding in one of the Islands. They are all well prepared for
Learn about the cruise lines serving the Caribbean, so you are more educated once you decide to cruise this marvelous paradise.
Celebrity Reflection is one of many vessels cruising the Caribbean
The classic place for family
vacations. Bring your children and teenagers. You’ll find an assortment
of ideas on how to keep them busy, and leave some “free” time for Mom
All Inclusive Vacations
houses, Luxury Beach Resorts and Caribbean Luxury Villas. Find
all-inclusive-resorts that fit your financial budget.
Caribbean Islands Map
I hope you will enjoy this tour of the Caribbean Islands as much as I will enjoy showing them to you.
Tulum by reforma.imufomot
St Lucia Pitons by tri-x-pan
All courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about
Hotels at TripAdvisor
- About us and SBI
- I want to tell you about us, about our experience of more than forty years in the Travel Industry and about how I built this site
- My Caribbean Islands
- Full information about the Caribbean Islands one by one. On Caribbean Family Vacations, Caribbean Weddings, All Inclusive Vacations, Beaches Resorts, exotic beaches and much more
- Site Map of le-caribbean-islands.com
- Use this Site Map to find any page on our website, the easy way.
- Caribbean All Inclusive Vacations
- Tired of working and cooking? All Inclusive Vacations are the most popular way to enjoy a hassle free vacation anywhere in the world and especially in the Caribbean Islands.
- Beaches Resorts in the Caribbean
- Boost your spirit in on of our Beaches Resorts. They are located on the Best Caribbean Beaches and we will give you the information needed for a great stay according to your budget
- Caribbean Beaches among the Best in the World
- Inspire your senses visting our Caribbean Beaches. I am going to guide you on a virtual tour around the amazing beaches of our islands from the Atlantic on the East to the west and south of this Sea
- Caribbean Cruise Vacations is the way to go
- If you want to enjoy a perfect worry free vacation, Caribbean Cruise Vacations are the ideal holidays and at the same time visit new places. As a cruise agent for many years I will guide you.
- Caribbean Cuisine a Melting Pot of Cultures
- Master the exotic tastes of Caribbean Cuisine with my tour of different foods of the Caribbean. I will show you the different tastes so you go back home revitalized with new Caribbean Food Recipes
- List of Caribbean Islands
- Pinpoint your favorite on this List of Caribbean Islands. Click on any one and you will be redirected to each page with inside information. I know about the islands, please let me be your guide...
- Romantic Getaways in the Romantic Caribbean
- Looking for the best Romantic Getaways? Look no more...I will help you find this cozy island with an idyllic beach for that romantic moment that you want so much...
- Caribbean Sports
- Let me show you another facet of the Caribbean Islands, Caribbean Sports will complement any of your visits to the Islands. You may want to enjoy snorkeling, hiking or scuba diving among others
- Caribbean Travel and Life
- Discover Caribbean Travel and Life and find all the information needed for a great vacationand perhaps coming to live on the islands. We lived here for most of our lives and love and know the area
- Caribbean Travel Reviews
- Caribbean Travel Reviews - If you have a Caribbean Story to tell please share it with us. We will convert your story with pictures (if you send us one) into your own web page on this website
- Caribbean Holiday Travel Questions and Answers
- Planning a Caribbean Island vacation? Got travel questions you need answers to? Ask your Caribbean holiday travel questions here and we'll answer them in a timely fashion. See you in the Caribbean!
- Antigua Island with 365 Beaches
- Antigua Island features a beach for every day of the year. This nation of two Islands Antigua and Barbuda is located on the northeast corner of the Caribbean where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic
- Aruba Vacations a Lifetime Experience
- I will show you why Aruba Vacations is a great experience. Aruba weather is perfect year round, and the breezes are delightful. Aruba a country with great people will make your vacations the best
- Bahamas Vacations on unlimitted number of beaches
- On your Bahamas Vacations you will discover a friendly nation of 700 islands that offer everything from quiet beaches and water parks to an array of activities and island nightlife for all tastes.
- Barbados Beaches made of white sands and crystal waters
- We took the children to Barbados Beaches when they were small and went back several times since then. The beaches of this Caribbean Island are spectacular and a real delight for beach lovers
- Republica Dominicana a great travel destinations
- Let me be your guide to La Republica Dominicana. I visited this lovely Spanish speaking country dozens of times and always found it to be one of the best destinations in the Caribbean
- Dutch Antilles
- Let me show you a slice of Holland in the Caribbean. The Dutch Antilles are a group of islands formerly called Netherlands Antilles that maintain the charm of the Caribbean and the Dutch heritage
- French Caribbean Islands
- Now let us travel to France in the Caribbean. In the French Caribbean Islands, France left its identity. Let me be your guide to fashionable Guadeloupe, verdant martinique or exotic Saint Barth
- Jamaica Vacations
- On our Jamaica Vacations we are going to visit one of the most popular islands in the Caribbean. We can turn anybodys dream into real. Once in this country, you will experience the great beaches
- Leeward Islands the Northern Lesser Antilles
- I want you to pinpoint the Leeward Islands which are the northern Lesser Antilles that for an arch from Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands to Guadeloupe.
- Mayan Riviera Spectacular Beaches on the Mexican Caribbean
- Join me on a trip to the Mayan Riviera Mexico, about 100 miles of beautiful white sand beaches with brilliant turquoise colored water, just south of Cancun and learn all you need for a great vacation
- Puerto Rico Vacations
- Let me help you with your Puerto Rico Vacations. I lived there for almost 30 years dedicated to the Travel Industry. I want to be your guide to every corner of this amazing paradise…
- St Lucia the Land of the Pitons
- Always wanted to visit St Lucia. I will take you by the hand and show the beauty of this island, the volcanic beaches, the lush vegetation, the majestic pitons so you run to visit and enjoy it...
- Trinidad Tobago - Two Islands One Nation
- Trinidad Tobago a two islands nation is an example of a Melting Pot in the Caribbean. Many cultures blend together in this thriving country
- Turks and Caicos Spectacular Beaches
- Turks and Caicos are famous for having some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Postcard perfect white sand beaches and turquoise waters that can be the scenario for any of your dreams.
- Virgin Islands Vacations
- So you are dreaming of your Virgin Islands Vacations? Stop Drasming and let us get ready for a visit to all Virgins, the British the American and the Spanish... Let me show you what I know about them
- Western Caribbean Islands
- Discover the other Caribbean in the Western Caribbean Islands. Great cayman Islands Vacations, the amazing Cancun Beaches, the Magic of Belize Islands, Isla Roatan and more...
- Windward Islands the Southern Lesser Antilles
- Let me show you the Windward Islands, exotic amd mysterious...They form the end of the arch that started by the Leeward Islands in the north. Grenada and St Lucia are a few of these amazing islands
- Contact Us
- Thanks for clicking on our Contact Us link and for your interest in the Caribbean Islands
- SBI - Build Your Own Website
- SBI the best system in the world to build a successful website
- Some areas of our site may provide hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than le-caribbean-islands.com
- Cuban Beaches aAmong the Top of the World
- Let us embark on a virtual tour to Cuban Beaches, the beaches of my childhood and teen age years. I will show you some of the most beautiful beaches of the world
Copyright Le Caribbean Islands 2008 - 2013